Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Welcome to Blog World!

Well, I guess it's about time for me to start blogging. I read so many of my friends blogs that I gave in and had to join them. I just needed one more thing to keep me busy at the computer! I am just trying to learn how to do it.
It has been fun keeping up with my friends by reading blogs. Some have been sad to read, others funny, and some just reading about what is happening in their life that day. I can't seem to think anything I say on my blog will ever mean much to anyone. It will just be me venting about my days most likely. My son Caleb will be turning 1 year in a few weeks so it is a good time to start writing about what he is doing.
Today he is sick with the stomach virus. This is the first time he's been really sick so we have been fortunate! I thought he was better last night but today he has been sick twice and can't keep his formula down. I hate seeing him like this. He is so lithargic(spell?) and I just have to sit and hold him. Right now he is taking his nap. I hope he gets over it soon but it could take a week the nurse said. Ugh! At least he should be better for his big birthday in 3 weeks! I can't wait for that. I'm just praying I don't get sick!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! Glad you jumped on the bandwagon!
Sorry that Caleb is sick. I hope he is feeling much better soon and that you don't get it too!