Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Better Today

Today we started out with a sick baby but this afternoon has been much better! Caleb is playing and cruising around like he feels so much better. He had a few ounces of formula almost an hour ago so we'll see if it stays down. I know he is hungry for something more than cheerios and saltine crackers!
As for me, I am so ready to get out of the house and do something! I can only take a day or two being at home all day. :) You would think that I could have gotten a lot done around the house since I haven't left it but that isn't the case. I have spent my days this week holding my baby, comforting him, and watching baby videos. I would rather do that any day than worry about what has to be done around the house. Now that he seems to be getting better the house chores will be a little easier to get done.
My husband Jim has started his own blog. I think he just wanted to copy me......no, he actually had another one before I ever did. :) He liked this blog set up better so he switched his.
His blog will be more about spiritual things since he is a pastor so be ready to read a lot on his page! :)

1 comment:

becky bell said...

I am glad Caleb is feeling better! It is so hard to have a sick little one.