Friday, October 10, 2008

T.G.I.F.

I titled this blog TGIF (Thank God It's Friday) because that is the day when Jim can be home all day! I have felt horrible today. I have felt sick at my stomach but as long as I'm laying down I am fine. I sure hope I'm not catching what Caleb had since it can last up to a week. I don't have time for that! :)
I am blessed to have a husband who is willing to take care of Caleb all by himself! That is why I'm glad it is Friday since he was able to be home to care for us. Caleb is better but still doesn't feel 100% yet. I just hope our entire weekend isn't with me laying on the couch!

On another subject, I have been following a blog of someone I don't even know. It is a family who was pregnant with their first child and knew early on in the pregnancy that the baby would not live. The baby was born this past week and only lived 16 minutes. They posted some pictures of this precious baby boy and I've just been crying my eyes out. My heart aches so much for them and I am praying for this family. They are a true testimony of how the Lord can carry you through any storm in life. Here is a link to their blog if you want to cry and pray for them. www.sgirl79.blogspot.com

No comments: