Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sale!

I LOVE to shop...especially when I can find a bargain! Yesterday I went to one of the biggest consignment sales that is here in Chattanooga 3 times a year. Friday I took a few things to sell and I volunteered for 4 hours. The benefits to selling and volunteering are that you can get in to shop at the sale before the public can. It's almost like an adrenaline rush to go in and see what all you can find before someone else does. LOL
So, I was able to get Caleb some toys for his birthday and will probably save one or two for Christmas presents. I also got him some really cute "expensive" outfits. The good thing about getting in early is that it is easier to find name brand clothes. I'm not one to care if his clothes are name brand or not but at this sale I look for the outfits that I would never pay full price for in the stores. The really cool thing about what all I bought was that nothing was over $10.00 and none of the toys were over $5.00!!! Now, that is just too exciting!!!

1 comment:

LeeAnne said...

Way to go on finding such bargains! My mom thinks Maggie has waaaay too many clothes, but she forgets that I rarely pay full price for any of them! Bargains are such fun!