Saturday, October 31, 2009

Field Trip and Halloween

The preschool took a field trip to the Enchanted Maze. It was a fun time and Caleb loved leading Jim and I through the maze. He also loved the cow train and hayride.







Don't we all look so happy?? HAHA We really were having a good time!!

Halloween Day we went to my parents church Woodland Park for thier "Fall Festival". Everything was moved indoors due to the rain. That night we went to our church "Harvest Happenings" which was also indoors. It was so crowded and spread through out 3 buildings. We had a fun filled day and Caleb seemed to love being Thomas.





Trick-or-Treating at Sydney's house


Playing games at our church- he loved this baseball game. Luckily we got there before it was a long line to play.....he had a hard time waiting his turn!

So glad my parents came to help me with Caleb since Jim was busy face painting. I also had my friend Misty with me and she was busy chasing her daughter Sydney around. I could not have kept up with my child and staying close to Misty too.
It was a good Halloween but let's hope next year it can be outside!!


No comments: