Thursday, October 29, 2009

October 26, 2009

So here is what we did on Caleb's actual birthday this past Monday.

Monday morning I called my parents up to go with us to the Pumpkin Patch playground on Signal Mtn. I seem to only think to go here during the fall...I guess due to the name of it. I love this playground...especially the really long slide. So, I was going to go down the slide with Caleb but he sat down, turned over on his belly, and was off before I knew it! He had a look of fear as he was going down and since it makes you go so fast he fell of the end into a pile of leaves. He didn't like that at all so he would never go back down the slide again. I went down a few more times and as I would ask him to go with me Caleb would just wave at me and say "bye". :)

Of course why go to a huge playground when all the boy wants to do is swing.



Eating our lunch

This was almost exactly 1 year ago...in the same spot as the picture below.

He does not like his hands dirty so that is the reason for the expression...he's thinking I'm not playing in this dirty sand!




Monday night we took Caleb to the mall to ride the train and eat at Chick-fil-A.



Playing on the playground in the mall. At least the huge slide experience earlier in the day didn't scare him away from this tiny slide. :)


It was a Happy Birthday for Caleb!!

1 comment:

becky bell said...

So fun! Love the year apart pics! You will have to make it a tradition! :)