Thursday, December 3, 2009

What we've been up to

I need to post some pictures from Thanksgiving. Our Thanksgiving was just ok this year since Jim was sick and didn't get to join us at my parents for the meal. So, Caleb and I went to eat and brought Jim home some leftovers. The food was great!!
Here are the only pics I took that day of Caleb and my Dad rolling the plastic pumpkin..

The 3 year old class that I teach at preschool dressed up as Indians for the Thanksgiving program at the school. Here is my class in the costumes the kids help make with us.

Caleb got out and played in the leaves a few weeks ago. He would jump in as long as Jim would jump in first.




Tonight we walked a few blocks from our house to the Rossville Christmas Parade. Our neighbor Sydney and Misty joined us at the parade. Caleb did not enjoy the loud sirens or marching bands but other than that he seemed to like it. He even ate a sucker that was thrown to him from one of the floats. He will not eat any candy so this was a big deal that he ate a sucker. Maybe he was interested in it when he saw us pick it up off the ground or that it was thrown to him. Who knows! He might not eat another one till next year!


He is watching down the road to see what is coming


Proof that he ate the sucker! :)

No comments: