Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Wisconsin vacation.....cont.

This is what happend after I blogged the first time about our trip to Wisconsin..... These pictures are from the County Fair in the town where Jim's parents live. Farm land! :) I have never seen such big tractors (or whatever they are called). It's a huge fair compared to the one in Chattanooga. There are tons of animals and 4-H contest for just about anything a person could think of to make.


This thing is so big that you need to click on the picture to see my family on it. HA!


Even the kids have their own tractors to ride!







Caleb's first roller coaster ride...he couldn't even see over the bar. He was actually too little to ride but the nice man running let him on with me.


A game that Caleb could do all by himself....Lucky Duck. He won a plastic duck and a stuffed seal.

Putting the ducks in the basket. Funny how he had never played this before but yet he knew what to do.

Looking at the baby chicks. He was so interested in them but he would NOT touch them. This was the petting zoo but yet I think he would only touch the kittens. Ha!


Grandma trying to get him to pet the chick.



Daddy trying to make Caleb like rabbits. HA! Notice his hand is drawn away from it! Jim thinks we should get him a rabbit.....um, this picture doesn't show that Caleb wants a rabbit. :)



Caleb with his Grandpa and Grandma. We enjoyed our visit with them this year! Caleb misses going up and down the steps to the lake, golf cart rides, and of course the "b-ball" game outside. :)

2 comments:

LeeAnne said...

Cute pictures! What town in WI do Jim's parents live in? I have a friend in Siren, and she just got back from their big fair last weekend. County fairs must be "The" thing to do up there! :)

Angela said...

Hey!! I did know about your blog awhile back but forgot about it! LOL
But now I have added it to my Google Reader so now it can do all the work and let me know when you've posted!
Thanks for your comment on my blog! Andrew is excited (and anxious) about preschool! As am I! See you on Thursday!