Monday, December 15, 2008

Playgroup Christmas Party

Today we had our playgroup Christmas party. Caleb had so much fun exploring a new house and playing with other toys. It was nice to just let him go play and not have to be with him every second. I did have to keep an eye on him just to know where he was so he didn't get into any trouble. The kids drew names for Secret Santa so we brought a gift for Joshua and Cason had a gift for Caleb.
Caleb also enjoyed the train that went around Julene's tree. He wanted to keep going to the tree to see it move. He just smiled at the train as it went by. I wasn't able to get a picture of him looking at it but I did take a picture of the train.
Once we left I thought for sure Caleb would fall asleep on the way home and then nap once we got home. I was looking forward to a nap myself! Well, he laid in his bed for maybe 30 minutes being quiet but then he cried and cried. He never would go to sleep so he did not have a nap and neither did I. I was so ready for Jim to get home at 5:00!


This is the train that Caleb loved on the tree!


Caleb in the middle of where the boys are playing

The room full of chaos :)


Cason

No comments: