Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas 2008

Christmas morning was early! Caleb woke up before 7:00 am so we took him to show him his gifts. He got a basketball hoop, a tent to play in (from my parents), the new Elmo Live, and a few other small things. He knew right away how to put the ball in the hoop. He also loved his new Elmo but he keeps wanting to push it over since his other Elmo laughs while laying on the ground. We had a relaxing day at home for most of the day. We went to my aunt Betty's that afternoon to see my cousins and open presents with them.
Here are a few pics from our morning. My pics are all out of order from how I wanted them but don't know how to fix it.

Caleb almost loved sitting on this box more than the presents.

Watching his Elmo talk


Opening his Elmo


Daddy showing him his new mega blocks

His new play tent from Grandmommy/Granddaddy

Shooting some hoops

We had a great Christmas here at home with my family. Christmas Eve we went to my parents to have dinner and open presents with them. Normally we would have gone to a Christmas Eve service with my parents that night but Caleb was not feeling the greatest since he had a cold. We also knew that Caleb would not sit through the service at all so one of us would have to sit out with him. So Jim and I decided not to go this year. Some things have to change due to having a little one.
Here are a few pictures from my parents house



We hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!



3 comments:

Alicia said...

Oh, I bet this Christmas was a lot more fun for Caleb! It looks like he had a blast! We missed out on the Christmas Eve service this year also. There's no way he would have sat through it. Maybe next year....

Jim Cabush said...

It was a great Christmas! I love it that Caleb knows to point a baby Jesus when we ask Him "show me baby Jesus"!

Carrie Poe said...

Ooh! I love your blog background! I just finished updating mine for winter, but I may look at the site where you download yours from. It is really pretty.