Friday, December 5, 2008

Decorating Our Tree

I finally got motivated to put the decorations on the tree. We have had the tree up since last Friday but just now had the time to decorate it. It didn't take me very long at all since I decided to leave the bottom bare. I had some unbreakable ornaments on the bottom to see what Caleb would do. Well, he would take them off as soon as I put one on. I just thought it wasn't worth me worrying about him getting an ornament off and ending up with the hook in his mouth if I wasn't watching him. So for this year we used a lot less ornaments since we didn't put any in Caleb's reach. I took a few pictures of him "helping" me decorate. :)






2 comments:

Jim Cabush said...

Caleb is so smart, you ask him to show you the tree and he does, to show you the snowman and he gets it right, and to show you baby Jesus and he point at baby Jesus... so cool... we are blessed with the best boy!

becky bell said...

This will be a fun Christmas for you guys. FYI-Wesley has the same outfit, Max has the matching shirt.