Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Fun!

This year for Halloween I was excited to take Caleb out to our church Harvest Happening and to do some trick-or-treating. We just took him to our two neighbors since we know them the best. He got some candy for mom and dad to eat!! He was so cute standing at the door with his little pumpkin bucket. I didn't get any pictures of that since I was too busy with him.
He had a great time at the church festival. Once he warmed up to being there around all the people he wanted to walk around everywhere. He even played a game where he picked up a duck out of the pool and won some candy. He also enjoyed looking at the big spot lights they had and the balloons.
Here are a few pictures of my adorable pumpkin! :)




















1 comment:

Jim Cabush said...

I like your new background