Thursday, November 6, 2008

Fall Colors

I love the beauty of fall colors. The trees have finally changed and are at their peak right now here around Chattanooga. I especially love the drive where the mountains are in full view. Today I drove up Signal Mountain just to look at the trees. It was so pretty!! While I was up there Caleb and I stopped at a playground we have been to. Jim was able to meet us there since he had a meeting up there...it worked out perfect!
I sat on a bench while Jim and Caleb played just taking in the beauty of fall and thanking God for his creation. I wonder how many people actually stop in their busy day just to sit and look at the beauty God created or even think of God at all. I can't help but think of God when I am amazed at the beauty He gave us to enjoy!















1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I love the fall too!! I am glad that you guys got to enjoy such a nice day outside!!