Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Update:Valentines,Bday,Stamps

This post is going to update you on what we have been doing over the last few weeks. I haven't blogged in so long so this one is going to be long.

Last Saturday we went to my friend Alicia's to celebrate her son Joshua's birthday party. He is turning 2 in a few days. My friend Carrie who lives in Americus GA was also there with her daughter Taylor who is also 2. It was a good time to visit with my friends and to see our children play together. Caleb seems to jump right in to playing wherever we go. As long as there are toys, food, or in this case balloons to play with then he is a happy boy!
Here are a few pictures from the party.


Joshua the birthday boy
Monday we went to our playgroup Valentine party at Karen's house. I think there were around 21 children there. At least it really didn't seem that bad since most of the older kids were upstairs playing while the little ones and mom's were downstairs.
This was the first time Caleb ate his lunch at a table sitting in a regular chair. I usually put him in a booster seat when we are out but this time I thought I would let him try the table. I thought he would probably not sit still and have his plate on the floor. I was wrong! He sat there so good that he didn't move till all his food was gone. This boy is serious about eating his food! He didn't even try to move the plate till the end when he was all done. He is getting to be a big boy!

Heidi, Kyle, Caleb

Here are a few pictures of Caleb playing with stickers for the first time. He got a few stickers at Joshua's party so I wanted him to learn to use them. I would peel off the sticker and give it to him to put on the paper. He had this look of disgust when the sticker would not come off his finger but he eventually got them on the paper. It was so cute! I can't wait till he can do more crafty things himself.
Never mind the drool on his shirt...I never notice it till it shows up in pictures. :)



No comments: