Monday, March 9, 2009

Warm Weather

We have taken advantage of these warm days by playing outside. Our neighbor friends Sydney and her mom Misty come out and we chase the kids around the yard. Sydney is only 2 weeks older than Caleb so it is nice to have a friend close by to play with. Here are a few pictures that I had to hurry to capture of them playing.




It looks like Caleb is pushing Sydney

For some reason Caleb wanted to see what the rope tasted like. Sometimes I wonder what he is thinking! :)

3 comments:

becky bell said...

Oh, Tina it only gets better. I swear boys do whatever they think as soon as they think it! Licking the swing rope is priceless! They are so much fun though!

LeeAnne said...

I love the photo of him licking the rope! Kids are SO funny sometimes! You got some cute pictures of Caleb and his little friend!

Alicia said...

I've given you a blog award. Check it out! http://our-2-blessings.blogspot.com/2009/03/kretiv-blog-award.html